When can I apply?

Now! We are always accepting applications and looking for great team members. To apply, just go to the application page, fill it out and send it! It’s easy!

What kind of jobs do you have?

There are a variety of jobs that Enchanted Forest Water Safari, Calypso’s Cove, Water’s Edge Inn, and Old Forge Camping Resort have to offer. You may choose to work in the following groups: Admissions Food Service Games Grounds Crew Photographers Ride Operators Lifeguards Reservations Housekeeping Stores and more. All positions focus on safety & guestContinue reading →

When and where are the interviews?

Interviews typically start as early as February, and continue throughout the Spring and Summer as needed. You will receive an invitation via phone or email if you have been selected for an interview.

When can I start?

Team members not in high school will start in mid-June, on opening day. High school aged team members will start in late June, with the possibility of working some weekends until done with school.

How much will I get paid?

Base pay for first year team members is the current NYS minimum wage, unless specified differently.

How will I get to work?

Walk or bike if you live close enough; if not, drive yourself or carpool! There are many team members who carpool daily, and schedules can be coordinated with team members who share rides. If you live in Herkimer County, the County Youth Bureau provides a bus that makes stops in Herkimer, Middleville, Newport, and Poland.Continue reading →

How old do I have to be to apply?

You must be 14 years or older to apply for a job, and anyone under 18 years old must obtain their working papers from their school’s guidance counselor. Most available positions require that you be 16 years or older, and there are positions that you must be at least 18 years old to apply. LifeguardsContinue reading →

What kind of paperwork do I need to have?

All team members must provide EFWS with proof of identity and employment eligibility. Team members under the age of 18 MUST provide EFWS with valid working papers before they may begin working. If you have other job related questions, e-mail them to info@watersafari.com.

What if I don’t have working papers?

For instructions on obtaining working papers, please visit your school’s guidance office. If you have other job-related questions, e-mail them to HR@WaterSafari.com and we will be happy to answer!