Please read this information carefully to determine if your organization may be eligible for our Charitable Ticket Program. The purpose of our Charitable Ticket Program is to assist qualified non-profit organizations. Tickets for these programs are limited and guidelines are followed closely. Please note, all requests must be submitted in writing.
Give Kids the World is a separate request and does not fall under these guidelines.
Complimentary Charitable Ticket Program
- Ticket donations are made to qualifying organizations within our geographic area of New York State.
- Due to the nature of our business, the majority of the requests that are honored involve disadvantaged children, physically or emotionally disabled individuals and those organizations dedicated to Medical Research.
- We will honor requests to Post Graduation/Prom Parties on a first come first serve basis, however these tickets are very limited.
- We honor requests from National or Regional Organizations on their behalf in our local surrounding area. (For example, we may support fundraising efforts of the local chapters of the American Cancer Society or the American Red Cross.)
- Various requests that do not qualify include fund raising for the purchase of playground equipment, sporting or computer equipment, scholarship programs, building renovations/expansions, general operating expenses, local festivals, etc.
- We are unable to honor requests for monetary donations or those for individual cause events (benefits, dances, etc) and donations can not be given to organizations for incentives or rewards for their staff or volunteers.
- In general, donations are two complimentary day tickets per qualifying request. However, there may be situations where more tickets are considered because of the size or need of an organization. Season Passes are not normally donated.
- All requests must be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to the event to be considered. Due to the large volume of requests, we can not honor every request. If you do not receive your request in the mail in a timely manner, it has not been honored.
All requests must be submitted in writing and faxed or mailed to:
Enchanted Forest/Water Safari
3183 State Route 28
Old Forge, NY 13420
The above policies are basic guidelines. There will be times when exceptions are warranted and will be made at the discretion of the program administrator.